Canon Projector Body. XEED WUX 6500 WUXGA Medical (1920 X 1200) LCOS 6500 Lumens. Requires Lens | 1876C006AALLLyuduk2jkbsds89sjwe89elive
Canon Projector Body. XEED WUX 6500 WUXGA Medical (1920 X 1200) LCOS 6500 Lumens. Requires Lens
Powerful, highly capable projector with great-quality, crystal clear imaging – WUXGA resolution delivered by a bright 6500-lumens – plus HDBaseT connectivity and choice of five optional lenses.
- Powerful 6500 lumens. Deliver outstanding brightness across the entire zoom range, ensuring outstanding performance and vibrant colours even in areas of high ambient light
- Ultra-realistic imaging. Native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels) and 16:10 aspect ratio ensures outstanding image clarity with support for Full HD
- LCOS Panel Technology. Liquid Crystal On Silicon (LCOS) panel outperforms other projector technologies, delivering accurate colours and artefact-free imaging
- Powerful new image engine. Newly developed image-processing chip offers a host of advantages, including Network Multi-Projection (NMPJ), edge blending and corner keystone correction
- Strong connectivity. Support for HDBaseT standards, wide choice of flexible inputs – including DV-I, HDMI – plus networking capabilities including Crestron RoomView® support
- Enhanced Warranty Loan Service. The WUX6010 includes Canon’s Three Year Enhanced Warranty Loan Service that provides a next-day* loan projector while your original device is being serviced or repaired.