Canon Projector LX-MU500Z DLP, Laser, WUXGA (1920×1200) 16:10, 1.36-2.18:1 Lens Ratio, 5000 Lumens | 2632C005AALLLyuduk2jkbsds89sjwe89elive
Canon Projector LX-MU500Z DLP, Laser, WUXGA (1920×1200) 16:10, 1.36-2.18:1 Lens Ratio, 5000 Lumens
A cutting-edge compact laser installation projector with native WUXGA resolution and DLP technology for striking image reproduction. Cutting-edge compact high-brightness DLP laser projector. Boasting 5,000 lumens, native WUXGA resolution, 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and a light source life of up to 20,000 hours, the cutting-edge Canon LX-MU500Z laser installation projector is the perfect high-quality imaging partner.
- Long-lasting laser source. A blue laser diode and yellow phosphor wheel provide a light source life of 20,000 hours, while enhanced durability and no replacement parts ensure minimal maintenance
- Striking image reproduction. 5,000 lumens, native WUXGA resolution and DLP technology create an enhanced viewing experience with high brightness and crystal-clear images
- Advanced connectivity. Multiple connection possibilities include VGA, HDMI and MHL for image, audio and control – easy to set up and perfect for medium to large lecture rooms
- 360-degree installation. Flexible installation and perfect geometry at any angle, landscape or portrait, with a huge lens shift function, 1.36-2.18 throw ratio and 4 corner keystone correction
- Instantaneous start-up. Use the intuitive controls on the body panel or remote control to instantly turn on the projector light source and deliver distraction-free projections at just 35 dB.