Dear Customers and Partners,
Our repair centers in the United Kingdom and Ireland are now in full operation. Our technical support, repair and maintenance operations are up and running and we now accept bookings by phone, email, WhatsApp, Facebook and our Repair Booking Forms as below.
We are committed to keeping our employees safe and also take the wellbeing of our customers very seriously. With this in mind, we will not be accepting drop-ins for the foreseeable future.
Give us a call or fill in the booking form below to organize the collection of your projector. All collections are insured and there is no charge for collections, evaluations, and returns.
We have negotiated fees with our shipping agent, so these are much lower than what our customers would be charged.
When your projectors arrive at our repair centers, we will attend to your repair promptly and keep you updated by email or telephone.
After submitting your enquiry using the Repair Booking Form, please ensure that you check your junk and spam mail boxes for our reply afterwards. We will reply promptly.
71-75 Shelton Street. Covent Garden.
Registered in England and Wales #: 11644735
United Kingdom : 0333 006 4326
Unit 5, Universal Business Park
Old Naas Road. Bluebell.
Ireland : +353 (1) 582 7344
- Use a sturdy box to pack your projector, preferably 3-ply corrugated box.
- Ensure that your projector is snugly padded on all sides inside the box.
- If enclosing 2 projectors in a box, ensure that the machines are well isolated from each other. Single machine per box is preferred!
- Seal the box using high quality tapes
For more information about our Terms and Conditions of Service, please visit here
- NB: Please do not enclose any cable, Projector Mount, Remote Control or Manuals in the box.